NBCT’s SPAMALOT Selfie Poster Scavenger Hunt…
Contestants take a ‘Selﬁe’ with each of the ten ‘Special SpamAlot Posters’ that are located in ten downtown New Bern establishments and submit them directly to new Bern Civic Theatre’s (NBCT) Facebook Page
CLUES for the locations of the 10 posters are found on: NCBT Facebook page;
NBCT Website: http://newberncivictheatre.com
(click on “Contest Rules and Clues”) and QR CODE provided on each poster
• First person to submit their ‘Selﬁes’ with all 10 posters wins Two (2) tickets to SpamAlot’s Opening Night on May 2nd 2014 AND Two (2) SpamAlot T-Shirts
• Second person to submit their ‘Selﬁes’ with all 10 posters wins Two (2) tickets to SpamAlot’s Opening Night on May 2nd 2014
Contest Dates: April 14th to April 30th (midnight) 2014; Announcement on May 1st
• The Cast & Crew of Spamalot and their Families of are not eligible to participate in this contest
• By submitting selfies on NBCT Facebook page, you are giving NBCT permission to use your photos for this contest
• “G-Rated” selfies only; NBCT reserves the right to remove any inappropriate photos
it’s 2013 why hasn’t a bank had the slogan “it’s common cents” yet
i say we demand change
I have to give you credit for that one
I have no intrest in your bad puns
Leave me a loan.
Oh, don’t stop on my account.
The years between eighteen and twenty-eight are the hardest, psychologically. It’s then you realize this is make or break, you no longer have the excuse of youth, and it is time to become an adult – but you are not ready.